The TalentLMS+ Beta introduced a new type of unit called TalentCraft, which provides a few components you can use to enrich your course content. Important for any type of material is the ability to add images.
Here’s how to add images:
1. Log in to the TalentLMS+ Beta interface as an Administrator or Instructor and either create a new course or edit an existing one. Then, click to Add or Edit a TalentCraft unit. For new units, select the Start from scratch (1) option.
2. Hover over the toolbar, click Image (2) and a sample image will be added.
3. Click Select image (3) and a pop-up window will appear with the following options:
- Craft Library: select an image from our ready-made library. Select the category you want at the top and then browse the relevant images to select one for your content.
- Stock images: use the search field to briefly describe the image you are looking for in any of the four online services: Unsplash, Giphy, Pixabay, and Pexels.
- AI images: use the search field to find an already created AI image, or click Create image to briefly describe the image you would like to be created by the AI.
- My library: any images you have already uploaded will be visible here, so you can easily select one from your library directly.
- Browse: drag-and-drop images or browse your computer to upload a new image. You have an upload limit of 10MB, and these images will be visible in your library.
Add the preferred image by selecting (4) it.
To change the alignment or add more than one image, click Image centered (5), and from the drop-down menu, select :
- Image centered: The image appears full-sized in the center of the page.
- Image full width: The image appears in its full width, and you can click Reposition to adjust its position regarding the height.
- Image & Text Right: A text field appears on the right of your image. Use the || symbol to adjust the size of the image and the text field dynamically.
- Image & Text Left: A text field appears on the left of your image. Use the || symbol to adjust the size of the image and the text field dynamically.
- Text on image: The image appears in its full width, and you can click Reposition to adjust its position regarding the height while a text field appears on the image.
- Carousel: Add multiple images by clicking the + symbols on the left and right side of the image you have already added. The relevant images will appear full-sized in a Carousel layout. After adding your second image, you can hover over the arrow on that side and click the + symbol to add another image in the same direction.
- Two column grid: Add multiple images that appear full-sized in a grid. As soon as you add a second image and your row is complete, a + button appears at the bottom. By clicking the + button, you can add another arrow with the same number of columns to your grid.
- Three column grid: Same as above, offering three image placeholders per row instead of two.
- Four column grid: Same as above, offering four image placeholders per row.
|Note: The accepted file types are .jpeg, .png, .apng, .gif, .webp, .tiff, .bmp, .heic, .heif, .jp2, and .avif.|
Select Update or Publish unit to save the changes for your TalentCraft unit.