Questions are a key component of a learning process, and TalentCraft allows you to use questions in your courses.
Here’s how to add a question
1. Log in to the TalentLMS+ Beta interface as an Administrator or Instructor and either create a new course or edit an existing one. Then, click to Add or Edit a TalentCraft unit. For new units, select the Start from scratch (1) option.
2. Hover over the toolbar and click Question (2).
3. Enter the question’s title (3).
4. Add your answer choices (4). By default, the first answer you add is the correct one. To delete an answer, hover over it and select the Trash bin (5). You will have 5 seconds to undo this action by clicking on the Undo button that appears.
|Note: To create SATA questions (Select all that apply), add and check multiple answer choices. A rounded checkbox indicates that only one answer is correct, and squares indicate that the user needs to select all that apply.|
5. To save your question, click Finish editing (6).
You can then edit the question by selecting the Pencil (7) icon.
How to add media to your questions
You can add images or videos above the answers by clicking the Add media (8) button:
- Click Select Image to drag-and-drop or upload an image from your device, or select an image from:
a. Craft library
b. Stock images
c. All images
d. My Library (previously uploaded images)
- Click Select Video to drag-and-drop or upload a video file from your device, or select a video from:
c. My Library (previously uploaded video files)
|Note: Maximum file size for images is 10MB and for videos 600MB.|
How to add feedback to your questions
You can provide feedback that will show up after learners submit their answers. From the drop-down (9), you can select:
- Any response: the same feedback will be available after any response
- Correct/Incorrect: change your feedback between correct and incorrect answers
- By Choice: choose the answer(s) you want to provide feedback for
To add more questions to the same course unit, click the question button as many times as the number of questions you want to create.