Enrich your course catalog with interactive and fun content from TalentLibrary™.
To access TalentLibrary™ you will need to upgrade your TalentLMS plan, which will give you unlimited access to all courses.
To upgrade to a plan that includes the TalentLibrary™ courses:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings > Subscription (1).
2. Pick the plan type (2), include TalentLibrary™ (3), choose whether you want to be billed every month or every year (4) (for more on the TalentLMS paid plans, see this article), and click Select plan (5).
3. Use your credit card on file or use a new one and type your credit card details in the respective fields (i.e., Card number, CVC, Expiration date).
|Note: If you have a discount code, click Got a coupon?, then type your code in the Coupon field and click Validate.|
4. Click Purchase this subscription to confirm the upgrade.
|Note: TalentLMS lets you switch your current subscription plan at any point during your monthly billing cycle. If you choose to downgrade to a plan that doesn't include the library or cancel your subscription, the TalentLibrary™ courses will be removed from your course list and the relative reports will be lost. If you upgrade again to a plan that includes TalentLibrary™, they will show up in your course list automatically, and the learners will be able to continue from where they left. Their progress will not be affected if the courses are added again.|
The first impression:
Each course comes with its own description and an introductory video on the subject. The content consists of an interactive unit, with fun animated videos, and short quizzes to test what the user has learned.
You can edit the course title, description, remove the introductory video, add a time limit, or certificate to the course. You can not edit the existing content of the unit, but you can add more units to add your personal touch.
To add the TalentLibrary™ courses to your course list:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Course Store > TalentLibrary™ (1).
2. Pick a course from the list and, on the Get this course question (2), confirm your action (3). The course will be added to your course list.
|Note: The course will be added to your course list, but it will be hidden from the catalog.|
To make the course visible to learners:
1. From your Admin role, go to Courses and select to edit the specific course.
2. Uncheck the Hide from catalog option (4) and hit the Update course button (5) to save your changes.