TalentLMS lets owners of multiple domains share courses between their portals. But what if you want to check which courses have been copied from one domain to another?
To check if a single course has been copied to another domain:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. On the right-hand panel, click Course reports.
3. Go to the report of the course you want to check.
4. Go to the Timeline (1) tab.
In the course timeline, you can see when the course has been copied and to which domain.
To see which courses have been copied to other domains and when:
1. Go to Home > Reports and go to the Timeline tab.
2. From the Event drop-down list, choose Course copied to other domain (2).
In the search results, you can see all your courses that have been shared between your portals.
Then you will search for relative events by clicking on the dropdown box the option "Course copied to other domain" (3).