Adobe Captivate is an eLearning content authoring tool that, among other things, is used for creating randomized quizzes in Small Web Formats (.swf) and HTML5.
Before you publish an Adobe Captivate project on TalentLMS, we recommend you optimize your project in Adobe first. To do that, follow these settings:
1. On the Adobe Captivation top navigation bar, click Quiz and then, click Quiz Preferences...
2. On the Quiz section, check Enable reporting for this project.
3. From the LMS drop-down list, choose Other Standard LMSs.
4. From the Standard drop-down list, choose SCORM 1.2.
5. In the Status Representation section, check Incomplete ---> Passed/Failed.
6. In the Success/Completion Criteria section, check Slide views and / or quiz. Then, check Quiz is Passed.
7. In the Data To Report section, check your preferred Quiz score method (i.e., Percentage or Points). Then, check Interaction Data.
8. Click Advanced.
9. On the LMS Advanced Settings dialog box, check Escape Version and Session ID and make sure everything else is unchecked. Click OK to return to the Preferences window.
10. Click OK to save your changes.
A few more steps and you’re ready to publish your Adobe Captivate project.
11. On the top navigation bar, click Files and then, click Publish...
12. Right below the Location field, check Zip Files.
13. In the Output Format section, make sure both SWF and HTML5 are selected. Check Full Screen. Then, check Force re-publish on all slides.
|Note: If you want your Adobe Captivate content to resize itself according to the user’s viewable area, check the Scalable HTML content checkbox.|
14. Click Publish.
You did it!
Your optimized Adobe Captivate project is ready to be imported into TalentLMS.