TalentLMS lets you set the number of points that are awarded to users for completing a specific course by using a simple Automation.
|Note: Automations are available with all the Plus and Premium plans.|
To change the completion points for a single course, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Events engine.
2. On the Notifications/Automations switch, click Automations.
3. Click Add automation.
4. Type a Name for your action and, from the Automation drop-down list, choose On course X completion, give Z points (1).
5. Choose the course you want to modify from the drop-down list (2) and type the number of points you want your users to receive upon completion (3).
6. Click Add automation to save your new action.