TalentLMS lets you set the number of points that are awarded to users for completing a specific course by using a simple Automation.
|Note: Automations are available with the Basic Unlimited plan and all the Plus and Premium plans.|
To change the completion points for a single course, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Events engine.
2. On the Notifications/Automations switch, click Automations.
3. Click Add automation.
4. Type a Name for your action and, from the Automation drop-down list, choose On course X completion, give Z points (1).
5. Choose the course you want to modify from the drop-down list (2) and type the number of points you want your users to receive upon completion (3).
6. Click Add automation to save your new action.
Now you can award completion points based on the importance of a course or how difficult it is.