If necessary, TalentLMS lets you reset the points, level, and badges of a single user.
To reset a user’s gamification rewards, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports (1).
2. On the right-hand panel, click User reports.
3. Go to the report of the user you want to modify.
4. Go to the Micro-stats bar and click on Badges (2) or Points (3).
On the dialog box that pops up, you will see the user’s points, current level, and badges.
5. To reset the user’s points, click the edit symbol (4), delete the number on the respective field, and click the confirm symbol.
6. To reset the user’s level or their badges, just click the respective reset symbol (5).
|Note: Badges that have been reset, will be restored automatically with each new badge earned in the same category.|