If you already use the TalentLMS gamification techniques to deliver a more engaging learning experience, then you can follow your users’ statistics through the gamification reports.
Here’s how to view a user’s gamification results in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. On the right-hand panel, click User reports.
3. Go to the report of the user whose stats you want to review (1).
4. From the overview page of the user progress, click the points stat (2).
On the dialog box that pops up, you can see the overall points leaderboard, and click overview (3) to see the user’s total points and badges, as well as their current level.
5. Click a feature (4) (i.e., points, level, badges) to see your user’s respective ranking among their co-learners.
Learners can also view their gamification stats and leaderboards. All they have to do is click the green Points button (1) on the top bar, next to their name.
|Note: To view the total points and badges, and the current level of all your users at once, go to Home > Reports, click the green Training progress button to download the overall system report in excel format, and open the Users sheet.|
You’re ready to keep closer track of your users’ gamification activity.