Sometimes you may sign in to your TalentLMS account and find that some of your icons have been replaced by Chinese/Asian characters.
That only happens when using Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10. Not when using IE 11 in Windows 7 or Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in Windows 10.
1. Open your IE11 browser and click the tools symbol on the top bar (1).
2. From the drop-down list, choose Internet options.
3. On the Internet Options pop-up window, go to the Security (2) tab and click Custom level... (3).
4. On the Settings panel, go to the Downloads section.
5. On the Font download checklist, check Enable (4) and click OK.
6. Click OK again.