If necessary, TalentLMS lets you reset a user’s progress in a single course.
Here’s how in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Users (1).
2. Go to the page of the user whose progress you want to reset.
3. Go to the Courses (2) tab.
4. Find the course you’re looking for and, in the Operations column, click the reset symbol (3).
5. On the Reset progress dialog box, click Reset (4).
|Note: The Reset progress action cannot be undone, and it’s only available to administrators with the permission to update users.|
You did it!
Now you can reset a user’s progress in any one of their courses with a few clicks.