Whenever you create or edit a test unit, TalentLMS lets you view all the questions you have added to courses so far and reuse any of them in your test.
Here’s how to make the most of your question base in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to the page of the course you want to modify.
2. Click Add and, from the drop-down list, choose Test (1). Alternatively, point to an existing test unit you want to modify and click edit (2).
3. You see a list (3) of all the questions included in the selected course. Click Show questions from all courses (4) to see the questions from all the courses you own as an instructor.
|Note: To show questions from specific courses only, click the drop-down symbol and choose Show questions from selected courses. On the dialog box that pops up, click the blank field and choose one or more courses from the drop-down list.|
4. Click the Add label, to add a question to your test. When a question is added to the test, it’s labeled as Added (5). To remove a question from your test, just click the Added label.
|Note: Never click the delete symbol (6) because it deletes the question permanently (from the course and the system).|
5. Click Save and view to add your test to the course.
Now you can reuse your questions creatively to make your tests more challenging and engaging.