When you’ve let your users retake a test multiple times, TalentLMS provides you with a statistical analysis of all your users first and last attempts to compare and evaluate their collective response to your course.
Here’s how to get your test analysis in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. On the right-hand panel, click Test reports.
3. Go to the page of the test you want to review.
4. Go to the Analysis (1) tab.
5. On the respective switch, click First attempt (2) to see a statistical analysis of the answers your users gave the first time they took the test.
6. Click Last attempt (3) to see a statistical analysis of the answers your users gave the last time they took the test (whether they’ve passed or not).
Now you can get valuable feedback on your learners’ test activity in no time.