TalentLMS lets you change the certification duration for completing a specific course any time you want.
But what about the completion certificates that have already been issued to users for that course? Those remain valid for a period equal to the previous certification duration, so their expiration dates must be updated.
To do that, TalentLMS lets you synchronize your changes with one click:
A. As an Instructor
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to a course page.
2. On the right-hand panel, click Users (1).
You can see a list of all the users assigned to the current course. For those that have completed the course, there’s an award symbol on the Operations column.
3. Pick a user and click the award symbol (2).
On the dialog box that pops up, you can see the user’s current certificate.
4. Click Update to update the current certificate or click the drop-down symbol and choose Update all certifications for this course (3).
B. As an Administrator
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. On the right-hand panel, click User Reports and go to a user page.
|Note: Pick a user who has completed at least one course that offers certification.|
3. Go to the Certifications (4) tab.
4. Pick a course and click the award symbol(5) to see the respective certificate.
5. Click Update (6) to update the current certificate.