To customize your users’ training according to their knowledge gaps or even their stronger points, TalentLMS lets you assign new courses based on your users’ latest course scores.
Here’s how to assign courses based on learners’ scores in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Events engine.
2. On the Notifications/Automations switch, click Automations (1).
|Note: Automations are available with all the Premium plans.|
3. Click Add automation.
4. Type a Name for your action and, from the Automation drop-down list, choose On course X completion, with a score between K and L, assign course(s) Y (2).
5. Choose a course from the respective drop-down list.
6. Type the upper and lower limits for the trigger score range in the respective fields (3).
7. Choose one or more courses you want to assign to users upon completing the first course with a score that falls within the specified limits (4).
8. Click Add automation (5) to save your new action.
|Note: By default, the course score is the average of a learner's scores in all the course tests and assignments they’ve passed. For more on changing the score calculating method for specific courses, see this article.|