The TalentLMS Course Store is your built-in store for buying and selling professional eLearning courses.
To shop for courses from external providers:
Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator, and go to Home > Courses > Course Store (1).
Select Other course providers (2). There you can take your pick from an extensive collection of top-quality courses built by professional course providers.
The courses come from a wide range of categories. Some of these include: Business Skills, Human Resources, Personal Development, and many more.
To search from TalentLMS's Course Store, and find courses you're interested in adding to your Course Catalog, you have these options:
- Using the search tool
You can quickly search for courses by using the search tool (1). Enter words related to the course and/or subject into the search tool.
- Using the search tool filters
You can sort the order of the courses based on the following criteria (2):
- Rating: courses will show up in order of the number of stars it has gained through voting (in descending order).
- Name: the list will be sorted in alphabetical order.
- Date: the most recently added courses will be on the top of the list.
- Price: courses will be sorted from highest to lowest price.
- Searching by Category
You can search courses by category (3). Select a category from the right-hand side of your screen to view all the courses assigned to this category. Next to each category title you can quickly view the number of courses developed and assigned to the respective category.
- Searching by Provider
Expand your curriculum with professionally created courses from our content providers (4), including Vado, Bigger Brains, BizLibrary, Mind Channel, and more.
The majority of our vendors provide courses to clients using SCORM 1.2, the de facto standard of eLearning for a better-quality course.
- Searching by Provider and Category
You can search courses efficiently by using a combination of both category (5) and content provider (6) filters. You can easily reset (7) your filters without many clicks.
- Choose your preferred course and click it.
- On the course page, click Get this course. If the course is free, it’s immediately added to your TalentLMS portal. If not, the Buy licenses dialog box pops up.
- On the Buy licenses dialog box, type the number of Licenses (1) you want to purchase, and your credit card information (Card number, CVC, Expiration date) in the respective fields (2).
- Click Buy licenses to complete the purchase (3).
The course is now added to your course list. You can edit the course description, change the course image, and add new content.
Note: For security reasons, you cannot clone the courses you acquire from the Course Store.
Purchased courses have an indication for the number of Licenses you own (i.e., the times you can assign the courses to a different learner). There is no restriction for instructors.
When you assign the course to a user, one of your licenses is labeled as Reserved. When the user completes the course, that license is labeled as Consumed. If for some reason, the user fails to complete the course and abandons it, that license can be reused.