TalentLMS lets you track all course purchases from learners and customers.
You can see if users have subscribed monthly or annually to your portal, if they have paid for individual courses and if they redeemed coupons offered as part of your marketing strategy or as a performance reward.
You can see:
- Users who have subscribed monthly or yearly to your portal
- Users who have paid for individual courses
- Users who have redeemed courses (offered as part of your marketing strategy or as a performance reward)
- All payments
There are 2 ways to track your payments.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings > E-commerce (1).
2. Click E-commerce timeline (2).
3. The E-commerce timeline will open with the Event filter preselected to User payment (3). Here, you can see all transactions. If a payment was made using a coupon, the coupon code used is visible, too (4).
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports > Timeline
2. Select User payment (1) in the Events drop-down to see all transactions. If a payment was made using a coupon, you’ll also see the coupon code used (2).
3. To download the report, click the download symbol at the bottom of the page and a CSV file will be saved on your device (3).