TalentLMS allows you to import and export data to and from your portal.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Import - Export (1).
2. In the Import description text area (2), add the data you want to import in two ways:
- Use the Cheatsheet (3) to see the available objects and attributes that can be imported and the correct format you need to use.
- Or download the sample excel file (4) to help you organize your data, save it and drag and drop it in the import area.
3. Click Import.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Import - Export.
2. Move to the Export tab (1).
3. Choose whether you want to download data in an Excel or CSV file (2).
3. Click Export.
|Note: If you want to import historical completion records, you can check this article.|