To cancel your TalentLMS subscription:
1. Login to your portal as an Administrator.
2. Go to Account & Settings (1) > Subscription (2) and click “Billing history and other options” (3).
3. Click Cancel your subscription (4).
4. Click Take survey & cancel your subscription (5). Once the survey has been submitted, your subscription will be canceled.
|Note: If you cancel your subscription before the expiration date, the subscription will remain active until that date, at which point it will be canceled and not renewed.
Afterwards, only administrators will be able to login and reactivate this account.
For more information, please see this article.
To remove TalentLibrary™ only from your subscription:
You can choose not to include TalentLibrary™ in your plan anymore without cancelling your entire subscription with TalentLMS.
1. Log in to your portal as an Administrator.
2. Go to Account & Settings (1) > Subscription (2) from the Include TalentLibrary™ dropdown menu (3) choose No.
3. Choose your plan and click Select plan (4) to downgrade to a subscription without TalentLibrary™.
|Note: When you remove TalentLibrary™ from your subscription you lose access to its courses immediately. Any remaining balance from that subscription is saved to be used in your plan’s next billing cycle.|
You can also downgrade to the Free plan instead. For more information regarding the difference between canceling your subscription and downgrading to the Free plan, please see this article.
You can view our Refund Policy here.