With TalentLMS you can embed content from external resources directly into your courses and allow your learners to view it without having to leave the portal.
Here’s how to do it in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to the course you want to update with new content.
2. Click Add and, from the drop-down list, choose iFrame (1).
3. In the Web address (URL) field, paste the URL of the content you want to import.
4. Click Embed (2) and wait to see how your content looks after TalentLMS has loaded and optimized it.
5. Click Save and view (3) to update your course.
Note: The web address (URL) that you embed should always be public and secure (a non-secure website begins with http). Websites that begin with https can, in most instances, be embedded as iFrames.
If the original website is not secure, or does not allow its pages to be embedded, choose Show as Pop-up (1) instead. Learners will be able to view the content of that website by clicking Start (2).