For a cleaner report, TalentLMS lets you edit the quiz data of your courses. More specifically, you can edit the way questions and answers appear in the SCORM reports.
Let’s see how it’s done!
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports (1) and click on SCORM reports (2).
2. Select the SCORM report you want to edit (3).
3. Switch to the Analysis tab (4).
4. Click the edit (5) toggle to start editing your questions and answers.
When enabling the Edit mode, all questions and answers in the Analysis tab turn bold. This indicates the text is ready to be edited.
5. Hover over the text you want to edit and click the edit symbol (6).
6. Click the check mark (7) to save your changes.
7. When you add your new text, a Reset symbol (8) appears next to the edit symbol. When you reset an edited question or answer, it restores the original version that is sent from the SCORM file.
8. When you're done, click the edit (9) toggle again to turn off editing mode.
|Note: Instructors can also edit the way quiz questions and answers of the courses appear in Reports from Home > Course > Reports > SCORM tab > Analysis tab.|