TalentLMS lets you add your company name and tax ID in your portal settings. This information will be then available in your subscription invoices. If you add a company name, it is shown instead of the account owner’s name and if you add a tax ID it will appear under the selected country you provided when you added or updated your billing address.
Here’s how you can add your company name and/or Tax ID:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. Go to the Subscription tab and click Billing history and other options (1).
3. Click Update your billing address (2).
4. Click Add a company name or tax ID (3).
5. Type your Company name and/or Tax ID (4) and click Update (5) to save your changes.