In this article you will find information about the specifications and requirements your courses need to meet in order to be accepted to our course store, along with some general information.
Here is all you need to know:
A. Course specifications
- The course image should be sized at a minimum of 480×320 px and follow a 3:2 aspect ratio, ideally. Find more information here.
- In the course description, make sure to include the Course duration in minutes, your Contact email address and the Course Format (e.g. Scorm, video, presentation). You should use bold font (1) for titles and important information, and bullet points to list features.
|Note: To add duration, email address and format, please use the following HTML code (2), populating your course’s information: <i class="icon-clock"></i> XX minutes| <i class="icon-book"></i> Format | contact email address <i class="icon-book-1"></i>
- The price should be in U.S. dollars ($)
- The Course Code should be 5 digits including numbers and letters indicating your company name for example Epignosis: EP001)
- The course may not include Certificates or other downloadable assets (e.g. .mp4 files), so avoid mentioning a certificate would be awarded upon completion of the course
- (Optional) Add an Intro video to sample the course and advertise your work, as described here.
B. Course content requirements
- Flash content is not supported
- Audio and Visual elements need to be acceptable and will not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate
- Content should cover the existing categories on the Store but if you would like to add a new category provide us with an email at marketplace[at]talentlms.com, accompanying the submission to give the context for consideration
- Supported eLearning protocols are SCORM 1.2, xAPI and cmi5 as described here and content should be possible to be taken on mobile devices
- If you need to update a course, remove it or act on it, notify our team to ensure the latest and correct version is on the Store
- Before submitting a course to the Store, you need to ensure that it can be completed successfully and no errors whatsoever appear. This is most important for SCORM content and this article may help
C. Course updates and general information
- For any update to a course or to remove a course from the Store, or any other action contact marketplace[at]talentlms.com
- Course Store content is updated quarterly, so ensure to submit any new courses in the last month of the previous quarter. You will then see them in the Store early in the next quarter.