TalentLMS allows you to pay for your subscription via credit card or by issuing an invoice.
Invoice payment is available only for annual plans and you can pay with the following methods:
- Credit card
- Bank wire transfer
If you are already paying by credit card for your subscription, and would like to switch to invoice, follow the steps below:
1. Download the fillable pdf form, attached at the end of this article, and insert all the required information
2. Contact our support team via the Help section of your TalentLMS portal, or reach out to your Account Manager if your plan is entitled to one, and provide the following:
- your TalentLMS portal URL
- the annual subscription plan you are interested in
- the filled-in pdf form
- the invoice payment option you want to use
|Note: When you are paying externally via invoice, you can upgrade your plan at any time during the annual billing cycle, but you can only downgrade at the next billing date.|
The amount due when switching to invoice is calculated based on the remaining balance from the most recent payment via credit card through the portal. When changing payment methods while on an annual plan, the billing cycle remains the same. When switching from a monthly one, a new billing cycle starts. The subscription duration is only visible on the invoice, not in the portal.
|Note: When you are paying by invoice, you cannot switch to credit card payment before the end of your billing cycle. In this case, communicate this to the support team or your Account Manager in advance.|