TalentLMS lets you import files from your Google Drive directly into your User profiles, Branches or Groups.
|Note: The process refers to files that have been uploaded and stored on Google Drive, not files that have been created with Google Drive.|
To import files from Google Drive
1. Sign in to your Google Drive account.
2. Right-click on the file you want to import and, from the drop-down list, choose Share > Copy link (1).
3. A modal comes up; click Manage Access to switch the access permission from Restricted, which is the default, to Anyone with the link. Note down the link.
4. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as an Administrator and go to Users, Branches or Groups, then select the User, Branch or Group you want to upload the file to.
5. Click Files (2).
6. Select to Upload files (3).
7. Go to the Upload from external URL (4) tab, paste your Google Drive link into the respective field, and click Upload (5).
If the file is uploaded successfully, a green confirmation message will pop up, and the file will be then listed under Files.
You then have the option to share the file with the selected User, Group or Branch. Under the Shared column, toggle the switch to the right (6).