What is TalentLMS+ Beta
- TalentLMS+ Beta is a considerable improvement of the TalentLMS interface. It features a fresher, more modern look with improved navigation and user experience.
- It’s developed using modern technologies, allowing for quicker releases of new features in the future.
- TalentLMS+ Beta is not a new product and it does not come at an extra cost.
- TalentLMS+ Beta and TalentLMS will coexist, allowing you to freely switch between the new and the existing interface at any time.
How to activate TalentLMS+ Beta for your users
SuperAdmins by default, can preview TalentLMS+ Beta before activating for all their users. Simply hover over your name (1) at the top menu, and from the drop down click on Try it now (2).
They can activate it for all other users with Learner permissions in a few simple steps:
1. Log in to your account as an Administrator and go to Account & Settings > TalentLMS+ Beta (1).
2. On the next page, click Activate TalentLMS+ Beta for your portal (2).
The button will then show Deactivate TalentLMS+ Beta for your portal so that SuperAdmins can turn off the new interface, if they want to.
The next time they log in, all users with Learner as their default role will be greeted by the new interface, accompanied by a welcome message. Administrators and Instructors will see a modal prompting them to try out the fresh interface.
How your users can experience TalentLMS+ Beta
Once TalentLMS+ Beta is activated, all users with Learner permissions will be able to access the new interface.
To do so, hover over your name (1) at the top of the page and click Try it now (2). This will immediately switch you to your Learner role, which is the only role that features the new TalentLMS+ Beta interface at this time.
|Note: As long as TalentLMS+ Beta is activated through Account & Settings, users with Learner as their default role, will be shown the new interface. If they switch back to TalentLMS as described below, the system will remember their preference so that next time they will be logged in to TalentLMS instead of TalentLMS+ Beta.|
How to leave the TalentLMS+ Beta interface
Users can switch back to the current interface by clicking Leave Beta Version (3) in the bottom left hand corner. The current TalentLMS interface will be here for a while, so users can switch back and forth whenever they want to.
TalentLMS+ Beta is a work in progress and its development is now focused on the Learner experience. As we go into 2023, TalentLMS+ will deliver improved user interfaces for Administrator and Instructor roles. Therefore, some features like Terms of Service, E-commerce and Themes, will be added later on. At the moment, users have to switch to TalentLMS to access them.