Reach more people and create more revenue by selling your courses to other TalentLMS customers through our Course Store.
To submit your courses for sale in our Course Store:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings > E-commerce (1).
2. From the drop-down list, choose Stripe (2).
3. Click Connect with Stripe (3) to connect a Stripe account to your TalentLMS domain as described in this article.
4. Create a course as described here. Give it a description, an image, some great content, and a completion rule. Don’t forget to put a price on it. That’s the price of a single license.
5. Click Request inclusion to the Course Store (4) to submit the course for approval.
6. On the popup box click Yes (5) to confirm that you accept the Course Store terms and finalize the inclusion of your course to the Course Store:
|Note: To view the option "request inclusion to Course Store" you need to be the owner of the course, and the course should have at least one unit.|
- When your course is accepted, you get a confirmation message, and the course is immediately included in every TalentLMS owner’s Course Store area.
- If your course isn’t accepted, you get a message that informs you of all the improvements you need to make.
From now on, you act as a direct seller for all your courses through your Stripe account. Whenever a payment goes through, Stripe sends you a confirmation email containing all transaction details. 75% of the transaction goes directly to the seller's Stripe account, and 25% is the TalentLMS commission.
|Note: After a course has been added to the Course Store, any changes to initial course content do not affect the Course Store version. If these changes are significant, simply apply them and then inform the TalentLMS support team that you want to update an existing Course Store course instead of submitting a new one. In that case, we delete the original course and copy the new one without changing the status of the users that have already bought the original course.|
Now your courses are ready to be used in the Course Store.