TalentLMS lets you create custom infographics to generate tailor-made visual reports on all types of portal activity. You can extend custom infographics with relative date selectors (e.g., week, month, year), or absolute date selectors (e.g., 20/1/2018 to 20/1/2019).
To set up a specific time interval for your custom infographic:
1. Sign in to your account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. Go to the Infographics (1) tab, click the “...” symbol and, from the drop-down list, choose Create new (2),
or select an existing custom infographic from the drop-down menu (3) and switch on the editing mode (4).
3. Click the Edit infographic (5) button to reveal the options and set your comparison settings. You have the following options:
- Relative period (week, month, year)
- Choose to see the results of the latest week, month or year (1) and click update infographic (2).
- Specific time period
- Choose a specific time interval by ticking the Period (1) and inserting your dates. Click Update infographic (2) to save your changes.
- Turn off the editing switch (3). On the infographic you will be able to see the time period selected (4) following all the blocks of information that you have set.