TalentLMS lets instructors choose between two completion rules for assignment units:
- When the instructor accepts the answer
- When uploading an answer
If the first option is enabled (i.e., an assignment unit is considered complete only when the instructor accepts the answer), learners can modify their initial reply as long as the instructor hasn’t seen or graded it yet (1).
|Note: You can also see the previous attempts when a submission was marked as "not passed" the first time, and the user had to upload a new submission.|
To see a learner’s previous replies to the same assignment, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports > Assignments (2).
2. Click the assignment you want to review.
3. Choose the learner whose previous replies you want to see, and click the view symbol (3) in the Operations column.
On the dialog box that pops up, you can see the user’s latest reply to the assignment. If there are more than one attempts, you also see a drop-down list of all the user’s replies (4).
4. From the drop-down list, choose the user’s reply you want to review.
Now you can compare a user’s answers to the same assignment in no time.