By default, TalentLMS users can purchase your paid courses individually. However, TalentLMS lets you provide users with the option to subscribe to your paid courses for a monthly or annual fee and enjoy full access to your whole catalog.
|Note: Before subscribing, a user has to be registered to your portal. Upon subscription, a user is granted access to all courses for their account only, and they cannot share courses with other users.|
Here’s how to enable user subscriptions in a few steps:
|Note: Currently, subscriptions work only with the Stripe payment processor.|
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. Go to the E-commerce tab and, from the drop-down list in the E-commerce processor section, choose Stripe (1).
3. Click Connect with Stripe and, if needed, sign in to your Stripe account to complete the process.
4. In the Behavior section, click Subscription.
5. Check Access to all paid courses at a charge of, type the amount (2) in the respective field and choose set the fee to be paid either monthly or annually (3).
6. Click Save to activate your subscription services.
|Note: You cannot deactivate the subscription or change its price if there is at least one user with active subscription in your portal.|
Learners that purchase courses or subscribe to your portal can view their payment history and manage their subscription from their My payments (5) page. If they want, they can cancel their subscription any time by clicking Cancel your subscription (6) or Update their credit card (7).
|Note: If a learner cancels their subscription they won't be able to access their paid courses anymore, because the subscription is terminated immediately.|