The TalentLMS micro-statistics bar, or infobox, provides your learners with quick access to a set of important information about their learning activity.
Here’s how a learner can view their micro-statistics:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as a Learner.
2. On your dashboard, there’s a micro-statistics bar. If not, just click the information symbol (1) to make it visible.
3. On the micro-statistics bar, you can see information such as your courses in progress, your completed courses, the total training time you’ve spent on these courses, and your total badges and points.
Select to display courses in progress or completed courses
- Click courses in progress (2) to display all the courses you have not completed yet. Clicking the same button a second time will reset the bar to its default settings showing all the courses assigned to the user.
- Click completed courses (3) to display only the completed courses.
Open the leaderboard to view badges or points
- Click badges (4) to open the leaderboard modal. Here, you can see the user ranking based on the number of badges they’ve acquired. Switch to other tabs to view rankings based on points, levels, courses completed, and rewards.
- Click the play button (5) to view a list of your badges.
- Click Points (6) to view your total points and your position among other users on the leaderboard.