TalentLMS lets you schedule your reports to be sent to your preferred recipients automatically on a weekly or monthly basis.
To manage your scheduled reports, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. On the portal overview tab, click the drop-down symbol next to the Training progress button.
|Note: If you’re on a report page other than the default portal overview, the Training progress button is replaced by the Export in Excel button.|
3. From the drop-down list, choose Schedule or click the listed scheduled report (1).
|Note: If a report has already been scheduled, the date of the next scheduled email (i.e., Next run [date] (every [cycle] weeks or months)) is displayed in place of the Schedule option.|
You can see all your scheduled reports by name (3), Type (4), and date of the Next run (5). From here, you can:
- Click the cancel symbol (6) in the Operations column to cancel a scheduled report.
|Note: Deleting a scheduled report is an action that cannot be undone (7).|
- Click the download symbol (8) to export all your scheduled report data in a CSV file.