To help you make your learning material more diverse and extra engaging, TalentLMS lets you import content from a wide range of external web sources.
|Note: The embedded content types that TalentLMS officially supports are: Youtube, Vimeo, Wistia, Wikipedia, Slideshare, Scribd, Prezi, and Flickr.|
Here’s how to use web content in your courses in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to a course page.
2. Click Add and, from the drop-down list, choose Web content (1).
3. In the Web address (URL) field, paste the URL of the content you want to import.
|Note: To add a Prezi content you will need to first login to your account, share your presentation and use its url in the respective TalentLMS field (Web Address URL).|
4. Click Load (2) and wait to see how your content looks after TalentLMS has loaded and optimized it.
5. Click Save and view to update your course.