TalentLMS lets you update the content of a course even if your users have already started taking it.
You just have to keep in mind what happens with your users’ progress when:
- You update a unit: Users who have already completed the unit, still see it as completed.
- You delete a unit and create a new one in its place: All users see the new unit as incomplete.
- You add new content to a course: Users who have already completed the course, still see it as completed. To have a user complete your new content, you have to synchronize their progress.
To update a unit, just follow the usual procedure:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to the page of the course you want to update.
2. Point to the unit you want to update and click edit (1).
3. Add your new content and click Save and view.
Now you can update your course content any time you want and manage your users’ progress accordingly.