TalentLMS lets you convert your PowerPoint presentations to videos, to help you preserve their audio and animation elements.
Here's how in five easy steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to a course page.
2. Click Add and, from the drop-down list, choose Video (1).
3. On the Select a video section, click Use a presentation from your files (2).
4. Click Upload a presentation (3) and choose a ppt/pptx file from your local disc.
5. When your file is converted to video, click Save and view.
|Note: The conversion may take some time to be completed. You can still save the unit, let the conversion carry on in the background and return later to view the result.|
|Note: If for some reason, our native converter doesn't work for you, you can also:|
- Use a tool like iSpring to convert your PowerPoint presentation to flash and add it to TalentLMS as a flash unit.
- Save your PowerPoint presentation in video format, and add it to TalentLMS as a video unit.
You did it!
Now you can convert your PowerPoint presentations to videos and keep their audio and animation intact.