The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires that companies protect all types of user data effectively and promote a transparent and accessible environment for the consumer. Therefore, it’s critical that all your users consent to your legal agreements and accept your “Terms of Service” explicitly.
To verify that they have and take action if they haven’t, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. On the right-hand panel, click Custom reports.
|Note: Custom Reports are available with the Basic Unlimited subscription plan and all the Plus and Premium plans.|
3.Click Add report.
4. Type a Name for your report.
5. In the Select users that section, click Add rule.
6. From the Select a rule drop-down list, choose Have not accepted the terms of service (1).
|Note: If you want to generate a report on all your users that have accepted the “Terms of Service” choose Have accepted the terms of service (2).|
7. Click Add report to generate your list of users that haven’t yet accepted the “Terms of Service”.
8. On your report, click Mass actions (3) and, from the drop-down list, choose Send message (4).
9. On the dialog box that pops up, type a Subject for your message (5).
10. In the Body text area (6), type a reminder for your users to review and accept your “Terms of Service”.
11. Click Send message.
You did it!
You can now remind your users to provide their consent to your “Terms of Service” in no time.