To save you time and effort, TalentLMS lets you perform a series of actions on multiple courses at once.
Here’s how to update courses en masse in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Courses (1).
2. Point to a course and click the checkbox next to the course name. Repeat for each course until you have selected all the courses you want to update.
|Note: To select all courses at once, point to the columns bar and click the checkbox next to the Course (2)column.|
3. Click Mass actions (3) and, from the drop-down list, choose one of the available actions:
- Activate: Change the status of the selected courses to “Active”.
- Deactivate: Change the status of the selected courses to “Inactive”.
- Delete: Delete the course.
Now you can activate, deactivate or delete your courses in no time.