To save you time and effort, TalentLMS lets you perform a series of actions on multiple courses at once.
Here’s how to update courses en masse in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Courses (1).
2. Point to a course and click the checkbox next to the course name. Repeat for each course until you have selected all the courses you want to update.
|Note: To select all courses at once, point to the columns bar and click the checkbox next to the Course (2)column.|
3. Click Mass actions (3) and, from the drop-down list, choose one of the available actions:
- Activate: Change the status of the selected courses to “Active”
- Deactivate: Change the status of the selected courses to “Inactive”
- Delete: Delete the selected courses
- Add to branch: Add the selected courses to the course catalog of one or more branches
- Remove from branch: Remove the courses from the catalog of one or more branches they currently belong to
- Add to group: Add the selected courses to one or more groups
- Remove from group: Remove the selected courses from one or more groups
- Set category: Assign the selected courses to one category
- Show on course catalog: Make the selected courses visible on the course catalog
- Hide from course catalog: Hide the selected courses from the course catalog