If you're a proud owner of multiple TalentLMS domains, then you can make the most of your "battle-tested" training material by sharing courses between your portals.
Here's how it's done in a few clicks:
|Note: Only SuperAdmin User Types can use this functionality.|
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Courses (1).
2. Click the drop-down symbol (2) on the Add course button. Then, click Copy from another domain (3).
3. On the Copy course dialog box, type the Domain(4) you want to import a course from and provide your credentials (5) for that domain.
4. Click Login to proceed.
5. From the Course (6) drop-down list, choose the course you want to import.
6. Click Copy course (7) to complete the process.