TalentLMS lets you define what users have to do to complete a course. When the completion condition is met, users can move on to the next course.
To set a completion rule, follow these simple steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to a course page.
2. On the right-hand panel, click Rules & Path (1).
3. From the Completion rules (2) drop-down list, choose one of the available completion conditions:
- All units are completed (default)
- Selected units are completed (3): Specify one or more required units from the Units (4) drop-down list.
|Note: Use this rule when some units are optional.|
- A percentage of units is completed (5): Type the required percentage of completed units in the Percentage field (6).
- Selected test is passed (7): From the Test (8) drop-down list, choose the test that users have to pass to complete the course.
|Note: If a course has no tests, the Selected test is passed rule is not available.|
5. Click Save to update your course.
You did it!
Now you can set your preferred completion rule for each course.