You can use the TalentLMS code editor to modify your:
Let’s have a closer look!
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings > Certifications (2).
2. Then, go to the Template tab to tweak your certificates by adding your custom code snippets.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to a course page. Point to a content unit and click edit.
2. On the editor toolbar, click the code symbol (3) to change to code view where you can use code (HTML & CSS) to customize your content.
|Note: Certain HTML tags such as iframe, script and form are not permitted, and will be stripped when the unit is updated.|
To help you work on your code more efficiently, the TalentLMS code editor comes with the following features:
- Syntax highlighting: Different coding elements are represented in distinct colors to make the code more readable and easier to edit with less strain and syntax errors.
- Advanced search (4): Searching multiple lines of code is made quick and more efficient through a series of quick functions. Simply use:
- Ctrl+F/Cmd+F to start searching.
- Ctrl+G/Cmd+G to jump to the next result.
- Shift+Ctrl+G/Shift+Cmd+G to jump to the previous result.
- Shift+Ctrl+F/Cmd+Option+F to replace text, item by item.
- Shift+Ctrl+R/Shift+Cmd+Option+F to replace all defined text at once.
- Alt+F to perform a persistent search (i.e., the search dialog bar doesn't autoclose after returning the highlighted results, and you can press Enter to jump to next or Shift+Enter to jump to previous).
- Alt+G to jump to a specific line or character.
- /re/ syntax to search with regular expressions.
- Full-screen mode: To clear your workspace from browser clutter, just click on the editor area and press F11. To exit full-screen mode, press Esc.