The TalentLMS Extended Timeline lets you keep close track of current and previous portal activity at all times.
To view the Extended Timeline, you have to:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator, and click the timeline symbol (1) on the right-hand panel.
2. Click the Extended Timeline (2) button.
|Note: Alternatively, you can go straight to Home > Reports > Timeline (3).|
By default, your extended timeline displays all portal activity during the last month.
However, you can filter the displayed activity data by:
- Date range (From-To)
For example, to see who has added users to courses in the last month, set the date filters to reflect last month and select Added user to course (4) from the Event drop-down menu.
The Timeline will display:
- The name of a user added to a course
- The name of the course
- The name of the user who performed this action
- How the action took place (e.g. via group enrollment, admin enrollment etc).
When you’re done, click the x symbol (5) to reset your filters and begin a new search.
To export your results to a CSV file click the download symbol (6).
|Note: The current row limit for exporting data in CSV format is 50000 rows.|