In addition to the portal infographic, TalentLMS provides you and each of your users with an overview of their learning activity in infographic form.
Here’s how to view and export the user infographic:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports.
2. On the right-hand panel, click User reports (1).
3. Click the user whose infographic you want to see.
4. On the user’s report page, click the Infographic (2) button.
|Note: Administrators can also access a user’s infographic from the user’s profile page.|
The user’s infographic contains:
- Some basic portal usage data (i.e., total courses, certifications, points, badges, and the user’s current level).
- The total time the user has spent in training and a graph of their most active courses (3).
- The user’s course completion and test pass rates (4).
- The user’s unlocked badges percentage.
- The user’s ranking among their peers in total points and badges, as well as levels reached.
To export the user’s infographic to a PNG file, click the Export (5) button.
To view their infographic, learners can go to their Progress (6) page from the right-hand panel and click the Infographic button.
Now you can check up on your user’s current progress in no time.