To help you reinforce your portal security, TalentLMS lets you apply stricter password policies according to your needs.
Here’s how to change your password policy in a few clicks:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. Go to the Users (1) tab and click Password settings (2).
3. Check any of the available options (3):
- Enforce strong passwords: Passwords are required to be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number or special character.
- Enforce password change after X days: Users are required to change their password after the specified time period expires.
- Enforce password change on first login: Users are required to change their password upon their first log-in.
- Lock account after X failed attempts for Y minutes: User accounts are locked for the specified time period after users reach the specified number of failed log-in attempts.
4. Click Save to update your password security settings.
Now you can make your portal even more secure for your users.