TalentLMS lets you use your preferred alternatives to word or phrases across your portal and according to your needs.
Here's how to override the default vocabulary in six simple steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. On the Basic settings tab, in the Locale section, click the edit symbol (1) next to the default language drop-down.
3. On the Overrides dialog box that pops-up, click Add override (2).
4. In the Original (3) text area, type the word or phrase you want to override.
5. In the Overridden (4) text area, type the word or phrase you want to use instead.6. Click Add override (5) to save your changes.Your website is automatically updated, and the "original" word or phrase is replaced across your portal (6).You did it!
You're now ready to customize the vocabulary used across your portal.