TalentLMS comes with many options for customizing your portal to make its look reflect your brand and tailor its functionality to your learners’ needs.
Here’s a quick list of the things you can do with TalentLMS:
A. Tweak the design and “voice” of your main portal
1. Add your custom logo and favicon.
2. Customize your homepage and add new pages or link to external URLs.
4. Pick the colors of your portal’s UI elements. Script functionality.
5. Change the default language of your main portal.
B. Deliver your services through your own domain
1. Use a custom portal domain instead of your talentlms.com URL.
2. Send your notifications from your custom email address.
C. Keep every single user in the loop
1. Create custom notifications tailored to your users’ activity.
2. Set up an Internal and an External announcement for your registered and non-registered users.
3. Add a live Zendesk chat to your main portal and your branches.
D. Control how your content looks
1. Add a custom cover image to each course.
2. Use your preferred font for each content unit.
E. Organize or extend your portal with Branches
1. Create independent sub-portals (Branches) (i.e., with their separate URL, design, default language, user base, and course catalog).
F. Issue your own custom certificates
G. Brand your TalentLMS app
1. Add your logo, and change your app colors, splash screen, and embedded domain.
|Note: A custom Android app is available at an additional setup and subscription fee for Premium Annual and Enterprise subscriptions.|