When updating a SCORM unit (i.e., by uploading the new version), TalentLMS lets you reset the SCORM suspend data, so that users who have already started taking the unit can still access it.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to the page of the course that contains the unit you want to update.
2. Point to the SCORM unit and click edit.
3. Click Upload a SCORM, Tin Can or CMI5 ZIP file and upload the updated SCORM package.
4. Check Reset bookmarks (1).
|Note: The Reset bookmarks option is displayed only after your new file has been uploaded.|
5. Click Save and view to update your unit.