TalentLMS lets you track the training progress within your organization at a glance using the Training matrix report. In a single page, you can see the training status of your learners across multiple courses.
In this article, you’ll learn how to:
Let’s get started!
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Reports (1) and click Training matrix (2).
2. On the left, you can see Users (3) in alphabetical order, and on the top, a list of Courses (4).
You can also use the search field (5) to search for specific users, or filter (6) the report results. The available filters are:
- Active users
- Active courses
|Note: "Active users" and "Active courses" filters can be applied at the same time.You can filter by Status AND Group OR Branch.|
The cells in different colors show the current status of the users in each course:
- Light gray: the user is not enrolled in the course
- Light blue: the user has not started the course
- Orange: the user is currently taking the course
- Green: the user has completed the course
- Red: the user has not passed the course
Additionally, the icons in the cells indicate the progress of the user in the course.
- Checkmark: User has completed the course 100%
- X: User has failed the course
- Circle: The course is still in progress
|Note: The circle icon relates to the user’s progress in the course and fills in quarter increments based on the percentage of completion.
Click on the name of a user (1) to navigate to their User report quickly. To access the Course reports directly from the Training matrix, click on the name of the course (2) you wish to see results for.
|Note: Click the arrow next to the User list (3), or the arrow next to the Courses list (4) to sort users and courses alphabetically.|
You can choose the number of users and courses displayed on the page. Click the arrow (1) below the users list or the arrow (2) above the courses list to adjust your view. The default view contains 10 rows for Users and 20 columns for Courses. The maximum number of total cells that can be shown on the page is 3200.