TalentLMS provides the ability to upload a video as a course preview. This means that users who are viewing the course in the course catalog will be able to see this uploaded video as they would see the course description and course content.
To enable this feature:
- Sign in as an Administrator.
- Go to Home > Courses and click the course you want to edit, or go to Home > Courses > Add course if you’re creating a new course. For this example, we will use a pre-existing course.
- Click the Intro video option (1).
- Choose between a YouTube video (2), or uploading your own video (3) from your system to TalentLMS.
- When you have uploaded the video, click Update course (4).
|Note: If you’re creating a new course, the button you need to click is called Save and select users.|
You can now go to the course catalog. Click on the course you have just added the intro video to, and you will see your new Course preview video (5) as part of the course description.