TalentLMS lets you track the course progress within your organization at a unit level. With the Unit matrix, you can see which units individual learners have completed in specific courses. In a single page, you see the course progress of learners across the multiple units of the course. You can also export Unit matrix reports. Find more information here.
In this article, you'll learn:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator, go to Home > Reports, and click Courses (1).
2. Select a course from the course list and click on Unit matrix (2).
3. On the left, you can see Users (3) in alphabetical order, and on the top, a list of Units (4). You can also use the Search field (5) to search for specific users.
4. Under Options (6), you can select to display the Unit score (7) or Unit time (8) by checking the respective checkbox.
Each cell shows the current progress of a user in each unit. The colors are coded as follows:
- Light gray: the user has not attempted this unit
- Orange: the user is currently in progress in this unit
- Green: the user has completed the unit
- Red: the user has not passed the unit
Additionally, the icons in the cells indicate the status of the user in each unit:
- Checkmark: the user has completed this unit
- X: the user has not passed this unit
- Circle: this unit is still in progress