TalentLMS allows you to send and receive messages through its integrated messaging tool.
Here’s how you can set messages in your inbox as read or unread:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account and point to Messages (1) on the top navigation bar.
2. On the drop-down list, click Go to inbox (2)
3. Point to a received email and click on the checkbox (3) that appears on the left, next to the sender’s name. Repeat for each message until you have selected all the messages you want to update.
|Note: To select all messages at once, point to the columns bar and click the checkbox next to the FROM (4) column. Currently, the limit of messages that can be selected to perform mass actions to, using the checkboxes, is 160.|
4. Click Mass actions (5) and, from the drop-down list, choose one of the available actions:
Mark as read: to change the message(s) status to read
Mark as unread: to change the message(s) status to unread
5. Confirm your action on the pop-up window by clicking on Apply